Tuesday, March 26, 2013

LOVE

So overwhelmed today with emotion. It just happens to be one of those days. On my way to school at 8am I pulled up FaceBook and it was "painted" red for the marriage equality legislation that is currently being proposed.






Yep... tears began to flow has I saw this. I love seeing people joining together to support a cause in a way that promotes LOVE, not hate. 

Then, (take in mind I'm already in tears) my mom texts me saying that my brother's girlfriend, Cortney, donated $500 each to both Erin and I for our Kenya trip! Talk about a generous person who has NEVER met us in person??  One word: SAINT. She is more than I could ever wish for my brother. 

I am overwhelmed by the love I have felt today. Love for a good cause, good people, and good goals. 

God is good. So good to me & places the best people in my life for a reason. 

I love LOVE. 

Hate cannot outdo hate, only love can do that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment