I'm kind of struggling lately. No apparent reason. School started this week. I'm at 15 credit hours. All Social Work classes (which are emotionally draining) and Statistics (which is basically like learning chinese to me) while working 36 hrs & volunteering 6 hours a week at the Dream Academy or Real Life.
Despite my busy schedule.. I love life when I don't get caught up in my own negativity. WE SHOULD NOT GLORIFY BEING BUSY. I love what I am doing and the direction I am headed. My passion for life has skyrocketed since my divorce & new chance at life.
When you find yourself, you suddenly have all the energy needed to stay happy and make all your dreams a reality.
I'm going to keep dreaming long after I'm already gone.
I mean those things. They make me alive and present, here in the moment. I know it is annoying how much I talk about my divorce, but when I say it was as if I died and I got a second chance to life/start over, I'M NOT LYING.
Here is what I have been doing the last little while that I have been MIA.
| Traditional Grandma Pauline's 12/19 Birthday |
![]() |
| Temple Square with the Fam |
| New Year's |
![]() |
| Justin Bieber Concert. |
![]() |
| Friend Christmas Party |
While this is only stuff I have done in the last month, 2012 was such a great year for me & I'd overwhelm myself with too many pictures.
I can't wait to see what 2013 brings.



No comments:
Post a Comment